Friday, October 3, 2014

{art + design class} summer snapshots | layout 3

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. How about you guys? Well, if you're in the mood for scrapbooking the weekend away I have more crafty inspiration for you!  This is my third layout from Wilna's Art + Design online workshop. We are still working with grids, and I used some of the Crate Paper frames paired with Wilna's summer cut file to create my page. The embellishments are from Basic Grey's Grand Bazaar collection, and the background paper is from Pink Paislee Pen Pal's collection.  The off-white background is watercolor paper, and this is my first time using gelatos!  It added just a hint of pink and I love the result!!  Below are some details shots.  I have one more layout that I'll share soon from the first week of class.  Happy weekend to you! XO






1 comment: