Thursday, August 28, 2014

{process video} hello beautiful | halloween card


Hi everybody! I recently needed to make a Halloween card for a friend (in August no doubt....crazy!), and even though it's fairly simple I decided to shoot a quick process video on how I put it together. Here's the video: 



 If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments, and I have the list of products used at the bottom of this post. Right now I'm loving the Basic Grey Grand Bazaar collection!! It had just arrived in the mail the day before I made this and couldn't wait to dig in...haha : ) Most likely you'll be seeing another Halloween card from me sometime in September since I'll be mailing a bunch of the same design out to some friends and family. So you can keep an eye out for that if you like.  Here are some of the detail shots....XO










Products Used:
*The only product I couldn't find online were the little glitter black cats. I purchased them at Michaels in their scrapbooking Halloween section from this year.
  

2 comments: