Friday, February 7, 2014

{prompt 7} make a valentine card



For today's prompt my example is altering the cheap pre-made Valentine's you find at your local store. Here are the prompt details: 

Prompt 7:   Make a Valentine card for someone and deliver it. I decided that I wanted to make a couple Valentine cards this year (however you can make only one if you like), so I went the super simple, but yet still colorful and fun route. I basically just altered a box of Star Wars Valentine's from Target by embossing a background border, and adding a puffy heart to each. Below is the process video with all the product and assembly details.....

 

Which design is your favorite? Mine is a toss up between Boba Fett and Darth Vader! XO 

List of prompts so far: 


 

1 comment:

  1. so adorable!!!! love star wars and I wanna see the lego movie! chewbacca and the ewoks are too cool!!! Im working on my valentines right now too!!!

    ReplyDelete