This weekend I am loving.....
- The multitude of craft projects on my desk (each one is SO fun!)
- Watching Easter Parade with Fred Astaire and Judy Garland (the costumes are amazing, and I adore how one of the characters has a different puppy to match each of her outfits... : )
- Lots of beauty rest
- Carefully packing all my pretty clothes for Washington (and deciding what to keep out and wear for the next month)
- The cool breeze against my skin while running
- Sparkly gold nail polish
- Wearing a new sequin dress to a special someones birthday party!
- Snuggles from my puppies
- Gluten free pancakes with fresh strawberries for dinner
- Relaxing with my Sweetie
- Hot cups of sweet peach tea
- MDNA (the new Madonna album)
- All the colorful wildflowers in bloom around our house
What are you up to this weekend? <3 Carrie