Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter

*Gnomeo & Juliet*

( Digital Layout:  feathers from Kitschy Digitals, photo negatives from House of 3. )

My heart flutter for today is probably the cutest movie I've seen in a while.  I treated myself to Gnomeo & Juliet in 3D last week, and I LOVED it!  I had no idea you could make a love story so sweet between two animated characters.  It was adorable.  Plus I really enjoyed the art.  The texture of the gnomes was perfect, and the mixture of dimensional and flat backgrounds in some parts was very retro cool.....So, I decided to create another digital layout to print out and add to my 2011 album.  And honestly, now I wish that they made little Gnomeo and Juliet gnomes to adorn my craft table.  I think they would make that space even more cheerful : )

Happy Wednesday!
<3 Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment