Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter

Pink Yellow Green Collage

I am so inspired by these colors right now!.....I found this beautiful scarf about a month ago and fell in love.  That's how it all started.

I dyed my hair magenta (and just adore the crazy color).
I painted my nails to match (and everything I touch feels magical).
And now I try and find any excuse possible to wear it all together.....Going to the grocery store.....well, I'd better grab my scarf, don't know if those "possible rain showers" will appear :)

Scarf Love

I love this time of year.....the sun is often covered ever so slightly by a thin layer of clouds, keeping it bright outside, but without the heat from direct sunlight.  Perfect scarf weather.

Well, I'm off to make some more little owls, magnets, and other goodies for some Mother's Day baskets.  Will share soon.

Don't forget to enter for the Pink Ninja Addicts Blog Hop giveaways!  The info on it is HERE.  And can enter HERE.

Happy Wednesday!
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. UM Wow!! The picture of you is soooo beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! I have that same scarf!
    looking good, sweets!

    ReplyDelete