Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Last Weekend at the Zoo...

....the San Diego Zoo, to be exact...Ryan & I walked around for a couple hours...it was a beautiful day!!! Perfect strolling weather :) Here are a couple of my favorite pics:

A skeleton of an Indian Crocodile (Gharial) & the real thing:


A gorgeous Peacock that was gracious enough to pose for me:


The path leading to Tiger River:


...and Tiger cubs!!! (there was a little girl w/ pink pants standing next to me, and so there is a pink reflection on the cub's face)...aren't they darling, though!


...Oh, and one of my favorite animals right now, the Striped Hyena...I read a children's book about one a couple years ago, and have seen them differently, ever since. This one looked like it was having so much fun! It was playing with a large antler that was bobbing up and down in a little pool of water...those stripes as so striking!


And last, but not least, a blurry photo of Ryan & I around sunset...we really did have a relaxing day...it was nice :)


On a final note, I want to wish Isabella a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your day is as beautiful as you are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment