Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday Flower Pots...

...for Melanie and Michele:






HAPPY BIRTHDAY you lovely ladies!!!! Thanks for being such a creative inspiration in my life...you are beautiful!!!

I painted these mini flower pots off white, added "darling deer" Sassafras Lass paper, and measuring tape ribbon. This was a little challenging since I had to create a template for the paper to fit correctly. I will be teaching an altered version of this class at the Pink Pineapple on April 25th at 10am...will have an update with pics early next week.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. very cute idea- you gotta LOVE that sassafras!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my flower pot! It's in my window sill in the kitchen and makes me happy each time I see it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for your class today! So excited to meet you and create these little bad boys!

    ReplyDelete